Fresh Parmesan and Italian herb dressing make this pasta salad stand out.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 (13.5 ounce) box of whole grain penne
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or light olive oil + more for brushing vegetables
- 3 garlic cloves, minced fine
- ¾ teaspoon Simply Organic® oregano
- ½ teaspoon Simply Organic® basil
- ½ teaspoon Simply Organic® parsley
- ½ teaspoon Simply Organic® ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon organic honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Simply Organic® ground black pepper
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes
- 1 small orange bell pepper, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small eggplant, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 long metal skewers
Note: Simply Organic® has provided this recipe as a suggestion for your use based on commonly available ingredients understood to be vegetarian. We define "vegetarian" as not including any meat, fish, seafood or any products derived from them or any other part of an animal. This recipe may include animal by-products such as eggs, dairy, honey and substances derived from them. Please review the recipe carefully to determine your personal preference.